Predica is an IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better safety and productivity with implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies.
Currently, we are looking for an Identity Consultant who could join our company and be part of a motivated and determined team. We are passionate about IT and if you seem to have similar values as we do, do not hesitate to send your CV.
- Work in a highly specialized team responsible for support and development of on-premise and cloud identity platform for a multi-national client(s), employing often 100'000+ people,
- Serves as escalation point for Microsoft technologies like Azure IaaS, Linux OS, Active Directory, AD Connect, AzureAD, Azure Microsoft Identity Manager, Microsoft SQL Server,
- In case of solving support/maintenance issues - only high priority ones (2nd / 3rd tier), working side by side with Customer and Microsoft Premier Support,
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and design documents,
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems, automation of repetitive tasks and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- 4+ years of experience on similar/related roles like administrator, consultant, support engineer in heterogeneous (Windows/Linux) environment, preferably for a large international organization,
- 2+ years of experience on similar/related roles like administrator, consultant, a support engineer in the Linux environment,
- Good knowledge of PowerShell,
- Basic knowledge of Bash is a plus,
- Knowledge of FIM/MIM is a plus,
- Knowledge in administering Active Directory,
- Knowledge and interest in cloud technologies especially Microsoft Azure AD, O365,
- Knowledge of SQL server and T-SQL,
- Communication skills in English - work in an international environment.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- 100% remote work,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- Multisport Card (we pay 50%),
- Medical Care (we pay 50%),
- Remote work.