Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland's Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world's leading brands.
As a HR Tools Consultant within Capgemini's Business Services Global Business Line the following set of responsibilities and duties exists:
- Deliver functional tools strategies which support client business processes and support our global delivery centers, recommendations and solutions that will overall improve our client's experience and delivery center outcomes
- Promote Capgemini's Digital Employee Operations (DEO) and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice, its principles while leveraging our assets
- The HR Tools Consultant will provide the technical leadership by applying the correct functional/technical methodologies, innovation and providing tools excellence across our centers and client's integration systems
- Additionally, support the documentation and hand-off of ServiceNow, Salesforce.com and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) based solutions to the delivery center team
- With Capgemini's intelligent automation, our consultants help our clients to make the best use of their HCM investment through a range of intelligent automation solutions with front office live chats, chatbot, and knowledge portals to back office Robotic Process Automation (RPA) offerings
- You will partner with client and delivery center teams on the technical deployment of cloud-based tools and solutions that meet clients' business requirements and is responsible for requirement scoping, leading the configuration of ServiceNow, Salesforce.com and IVR communication stack, application of programming techniques to develop robust contact center tools and attaining technical milestones throughout transition engagements
- Adhere to ServiceNow, Salesforce.com and other platform development best practices
- Adhere to development lifecycle standards and processes. Load, manipulate, and maintain data between multiple systems and environments
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one or more of the following platforms but not limited to: ServiceNow, Salesforce.com, IVR Genesys Call Center Solutions
- Minimum 3 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of technical contact center tools and solutions.
- Ability to influence at senior business levels. Working with various levels: CHRO, EDs, VPs, Advisor Partners, Client HR Community, Capgemini Bid teams
- Ability to independently understand and transition into Capgemini's methodologies and approaches. Support technical and tools sales cycle with RFP/RFI/RFQ development.
- Technical and automation first mindset who understands the ever-changing Contact Center platform and associate tools.
- Experience in software testing including creating and completing tests, issue tracking and strong debugging skills.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and interculturally across geographically dispersed groups with a proven track record of driving results.
- Experience with governance, risk and compliance management.
- Ability to travel (c.a. 40% for client meetings, client projects)
- Ability to work at flexible work schedule to accommodate the client calls / meetings at various time zones
This role is a part of a global DEO practice team located across globe.
The role holder will be responsible for supporting the transformation projects once they have been sold. Capgemini's Transformation approach helps frame and implement the solution to modern problems in volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous situations.
Join Capgemini DEO team and drive automation and innovation for leading global organizations and corporations.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing