Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international manufacturing company we are looking for candidates for the position of: HR Manager.
- Recruitment- development of the manpower plan from future and current business requirements, identifying gaps putting in place either recruitment or staff development solutions;
- Organizational Development- development of a coherent organizational development strategy defining tactical solutions in terms of the development requirements and goals of current staff and producing the required budget and service standards;
- Employee Relations - develops initiatives required to promote ER and to develop staff with the attributes and attitudes that ensure their own health and happiness within the company and provide a human resource that can further the progress of the company;
- Change Management - developing strategies and tactics that produce a workforce that embraces change and contributes towards it. Tactics may include such initiatives such as organizing change events and realigning the reward strategy;
- Compensations & Benefits- development of the reward strategy in line with the expertise of the Compensations and Benefits manager and the future direction and requirements of the company;
- Leadership - responsible for the setting and monitoring of goals, coaching and mentoring of the Europe HRD Team;
- Policy Development - Ensures all policies and procedures are developed, maintained and adhered to at all times in line with current UK and European employment and health and safety legislation and quality standards.
- University degree in appropriate discipline;
- Min. 10 years HRD experience;
- Min. 5 years of HRD experience in a manufacturing international company, preferably lean environment;
- Min. 3 years of HRD experience on a supervisory/ managerial level;
- Member of CIPD would be an advantage;
- Experience in greenfield project realization is a plus;
- Conflict management skills;
- Drive for results;
- Organizational skills;
- Strong and influential personality;
- Strong project management skills;
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Possibility to create greenfield investment;
- Working in an international environment;
- International trainings;
- Wide package of medical and sport services.