HR Manager will be responsible for entire HR function of Wroclaw offices and will cover all day-to day- activities while developing best practices within the office. S/He will make part of a multinational group working with global and experienced HR team.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an opportunity for professional development facing interesting challenges within international environment and attractive compensations and benefits package.
- Work closely with the Managing Directors to mature the best practices within the office;
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers for questions and guidance on HR topics & issues;
- Responsible for HR Policy and processes implementation and maintenance while contributing to its improvement;
- Prepare and provide the Payroll relevant data for external Payroll provider;
- Manage the payroll provider and ensure compliance with legal requirements and group policies;
- Drive and implement the training & development activities in line with business needs;
- Provide guidance to managers on performance management, improvement and development in accordance with legal and internal rules;
- Work with managers to engage people with Company journey and identify areas of improvement;
- Ensure that the plan of resources is completed according to business needs;
- Build connections with employees, leaders and external stakeholders.
- Maintain HR Systems and ensure proper HR Administration according to local regulations;
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations in close collaboration with Managing Director & external provider.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, preferable postgraduate degree in HR
- At least 4-year experience in HR, preferably in SSC sector or similar
- Strong HR experience gained in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish immediately the necessary credibility through all the levels of the organisation
- Knowledge of best practices in HR area (training and development, assessments and planning, compensations and benefits policies, budgeting)
- Very good knowledge of English