For our client a financial institution we are looking for a person who will be responsible for the HR strategy for the CEE region
- Establishing a CEE HR strategy and coordinating all HR activities for commercial use in order to provide excellent results, achieve company vision, reach and compare in full compliance with the Group's values and policies.
- Providing leadership and supervision to local management teams in each country regarding HR strategy and its implementation.
- Supporting integration and consolidation processes in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe in order to implement common business standards and build a uniform company culture.
- Development and implementation of local HR principles and activities in accordance with the group's values, culture, strategy and processes and in accordance with local Polish legislation (personnel, performance management, comp & ben, promotions, ethical standards, HSE etc.)
- Providing adequate reporting to the Group / Region, conducting all HR processes and providing guidelines during budget implementation
- Supporting managers in conducting employee training activities, building development plans and growing security awareness
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor adaptation and development programs
- Appearing as an external HR representative for the organization
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar position at an international financial institution
- Master's Degree in HR, Business or Management
- Successes in supporting financial companies in the development of HR culture
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish immediately the necessary credibility through all the levels of the organization
- Good organizational skills
- Business orientation
- Knowledge of French - nice to have
- Real impact on shaping the company's strategy
- The opportunity to develop and gain valuable work experience