Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV (in english), go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Creative Services it is a Global team of designers and project coordinators, working together to meet the graphic design needs of Deloitte professionals. Creative Services will ensure brand consistency, enhance speed-to-market, and drive operational efficiencies through global alignment of creative services professionals, process, and technology.
- Format and design creative collaterals using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite, as per the needs of the projects;
- Operate within an internal process-driven structure, meeting deadlines and client expectations for quality and creativity;
- Manage and deliver graphic design projects through all phases of development: creative consultation, storyboarding, providing concepts based on customer interaction, designing, revising, troubleshooting, and producing a final product;
- Gain expertise on Deloitte Brand Identity standards and Deloitte Brand templates;
- Deliver design solutions that have a high visual impact and stands out in the internal and external market;
- Follow directions, manage multiple tasks, work with information/data from multiple sources, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner;
- Work closely with other design professionals to solve design problems and communicate resolutions;
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in creative design domains/applications and ability to share knowledge;
Due to the dynamic growth of our team we are looking for our new colleagues. Join us if you have:
- Two to eight years of experience in corporate graphic design. (Portfolio should include samples of presentation design, print collaterals, marketing materials, and other design pieces that reflect your capabilities);
- Degree in any discipline, preferably: Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Design, or Diploma in Graphic/Web Designing;
- Advanced skills of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel);
- Advanced skills of the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat).
- Ability to work with templates, styles, and experience of working within corporate identity/brand guidelines;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with company personnel at all levels;
- Freehand or digital illustration skills is a plus;
- Must possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in the afternoon (between 1.00 p.m - 9:30 p.m)
- Great opportunity for professional development;
- Opportunity to be part of the Global Team of experts in graphic design field;
- The possibility of shaping the company's development directions;
- Interesting and stable job in multinational company;
- Open and friendly organizational culture;
- Attractive salary;
- Benefit package (Trainings, Private Health Insurance, Multisport, Language Classes)
- Great oppportunity for those who are not early birds :)