Graduate Area Manager
- You will be managing aspects of output in your area: people management, metrics, productivity targets, and process improvements. The extent of your duties will include:
- Maintain health and safety standards within your area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site.
- Lead, manage and mentor a large and diverse team of associates in a specified department within a very fast-paced and high-volume environment. Take responsibility for all HR related activities within the team, including Employee Relations and Time Recording activities.
- The result is a learning environment that's quite unlike any other. During the course of your graduate programme, you'll have the chance to work alongside experienced leaders, giving you a unique insight into our business and the skills you need to excel within it.
- We want to hire the world's brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You will be able demonstrate strong leadership ability and excellent communications skills across all levels within a diverse culture.
- You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus.
- You will be willing to work to flexible schedules / shifts (including nights) and commit the time required to get the job done.
- We are looking for forward-thinkers who take a continuously proactive approach and create a culture of creativity within the workplace.
- A recent bachelors or masters degree, ideally in Logistics, Business, Management, Operations - or any Engineering discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English.