What will you do?
- Support the Geographic Services team within CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) in Germany, Austria and Switzerland with documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions through agreements and other documents relevant to the internal Corporate Functions of Accenture (e.g. Procurement, Marketing, Work Place) in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and internal business stakeholder requirements
- Support the Geographic Services team with matters relating to local compliance, advice on various legal topics and other ad hoc legal requests from the leadership and internal operations
Qualifications What we expect from you?
What we can offer you?
- University degree in Law, preferably from Austria, Switzerland or Germany
- Min. 4-5 years of experience from a private corporation or a law firm is expected mainly in civil and commercial law matters
- Fluency (incl. at legal level) of German language
- Fluent English (incl. at legal level)
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Procurement experience is a merit
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Interesting and stable position in a global company.
- Professional and international work environment.
- Opportunities to build and extend professional skills.
- Access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.