- General coordination and support of global L&D programmes, ad hoc sessions and initiatives to develop a broad understanding of what L&D is responsible for.
- Development of basic in-person sessions, workshops, tools and resources based on the ad-hoc needs of business and geographies. As well as the support of broader programme design working with L&D Managers.
- Consult with business and HR stakeholders on their needs through the discovery process, to ensure solutions are tied to business objectives.
- Partner with Talent colleagues / SMEs on the design of the required session to meet business needs.
- Work with vendors to source appropriate facilities and external contractors, as necessary.
- Work closely with L&D Managers to support refresh and design of global Signature and Professional Skills programmes.
- Support L&D managers through co-facilitation of virtual workshops, EMEA programmes and ad-hoc sessions.
- Work closely with L&D colleagues to ensure the successful delivery of EMEA programmes.
- Update business and HR stakeholders on the utilization, success and outcomes of programmes.
- Facilitate and support in-person and/or virtual learning sessions, as necessary.
- For example: people leader workshops, signature programme webinars or ad-hoc sessions.
- Support the updating of myLearning content and learning paths, through curation of required learning, working with external vendor partners and business SMEs.
- General coordination and support of global L&D projects and initiatives as the arise throughout the year.
Zobacz więcej i APLIKUJ »