Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Intercompany Specialist with working experience in General Accounting and proficiency in English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You execute analysis and reports as assigned (i.e. Balance Sheet, statement of accounts, reconciliations) and perform additional activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- You process transactions such as internal supplier and customer invoices, intercompany reconciliation and reporting, internal trade payments and cash application activities
- You apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues
- You complete specific month and close tasks; support internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation
- You answer any queries received and participate in business meetings to maximize our customer satisfaction
- You collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Minimum 2 years of experience in General Accounting (General Ledger or Financial Reporting)
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset
- Demonstrating good understanding of financial accounting, internal trade, reporting and internal controls
- Obligatory knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficient in business English - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply best practices including change management, effective error handling and performance instrumentation
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: