Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Intercompany Specialist with working experience in Intercompany Accounting and proficiency in English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You perform General Accounting and Reporting activities, complete specific month-end close tasks, execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned (monthly financial statement close process)
- You ensure the production of reports according to US GAAP (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow) in HFM
- You apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues
- You participate in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation
- You assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures and participate in global process improvements
- You support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment, resolve problems and difficult issues by implement new solutions
- You support the development of more junior colleagues by acting as SME for the assigned area and foster knowledge sharing
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Financial Reporting or General Ledger
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of GL, financial accounting, reporting, controlling, internal control or investment are a strong plus
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (Oracle, SAP) and exposure to Accounting tools (SmartView, Hyperion) a strong plus
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (functions, pivot table)
- Proficient in business English
- Ability to build and share knowledge in the team and across teams
- Problem solving attitude, and very good organization and coordination skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
"I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes".