GSK Finance Hub in Poznan is a new Finance team and one of 3 regional GSK Finance Hubs which will be at the heart of the new GSK Finance Operating Model. In addition to driving the performance of our partner delivering all accounting transactional activities offshore, the Hub will be the home for Close and Control activities for most European markets as well as deliver more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting.
We are migrating three new departments from London to Poznan which are responsible for providing complex reporting and accounting services to our R&D teams, thus playing a crucial and active role in the delivery of new medicines to patients around the world.
How you will contribute to our success:
- Supporting accounting and finance partnering for significant contracts, which may include business combinations (e.g. associates, joint ventures or structured entities)
- Calculating cost sharing amounts for alliances
- Providing financial support for assigned R&D alliances and collaborations, which may include cost-sharing alliances or transitional service agreements relating to divested intangible assets
- Ensuring alliances are accounted for correctly, including preparing accruals, deferred income liabilities and prepayments, as well as accounting for intangible assets
- Tracking actual spend versus budget and preparing month-end commentary on P&L and balance sheet
Zobacz więcej i APLIKUJ »