remote with 1 day a week in Cracow office
Why IAG GBS?
- We are a part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups flying to over 270 destinations and carrying more than 100 million passengers each year
- We provide a plug and play platform of scalable, best in class procurement, finance and IT business services to Aer Lingus, Avios, British Airways, IAG, IAG Cargo, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL and Vueling
- We combine functional expertise with a strong focus on customer service to make our Group stronger, more efficient, more competitive
In IAG GBS, every day is different. And the same is true of Group Finance. What makes our Finance role unique is the opportunity to constructively challenge analytics processes and methodologies by recommending changes that enhance and constantly improve the quality of output, and in doing so, you will gain experience and insight into the international airline industry.
In addition, you will make an impact in this role by…
- Conducting critical analysis of monthly P&L and other MI reports to support planning, forecasting and understand the performance of the operating company business units
- Analysing variances and explore potential issues, make recommendations to the Finance Business Partner and advise on impact
- Performing ad hoc analysis to support FBP organisation using Tableau, Excel or other tools
- Providing productivity analysis to drive improvements and cost savings
- Own the production of capital cash forecasting information, highlighting trends and tracking performance
- Provide information to respond to external audit requirements
To achieve in this role, you are likely to…
- Have strong professional background in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Be proficient in MS Excel
- Speak excellent English; Spanish would be an asset
- Have experience in variance analysis
- Be able to operate effectively in a fast moving, global environment with tight deadlines and finite resources
What we offer is the chance to be the change leader in a very dynamic industry for a company with over 60 thousand employees.
We have a multicultural environment with an amazing office where you can do your best work
Of course, we take care of our employees by providing them with work life balance, health insurance, pension and performance bonuses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.