||Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Information Technology Team is among the fastest growing ones in our firm and plays a crucial role in our operations. IT provides support to over 5 000 Deloitte Central Europe employees and driving innovation and automation onward throughout the firm. We work with modern technologies, applications, systems and infrastructure.
- High-level design of Deloitte application;
- Cooperation on Deloitte application strategy setup and on-going update;
- Development and optimization of current application landscape;
- Defining the solution and design for new applications and its integration into the current environment;
- Cooperation on data architecture design of the applications and the integrations;
- Close cooperation with Project Managers, Product Owners, Solution Architects, Data Architects and Lead Developer;
- Providing detailed analysis and solutions in the area of application technology, interface solutions, data architecture, development framework etc.;
- Ensure the application landscape and solutions are properly governed, documented and compliant with security, data privacy, legal and other internal Deloitte requirements;
- Ensure the environment is effective in terms of costs, performance and requirements for the support.
In Deloitte we are developing and maintaining a complex Application landscape for our internal and external customers. As part of a new digital strategy, we are looking on how to raise our Application environment to the next level and we are looking for expertise here.
In a nutshell: Enterprise Application Architect would be responsible for providing guidance, roadmaps, principles, standards and best practices to govern the enterprise application suite and its further development.
- Creating and managing application architecture standards and governance;
- Application design - web based applications;
- Data architecture (SQL);
- SQL knowledge;
- SAP based solution is an advantage;
- UML diagrams;
- Knowledge and understanding of modern software delivery methodologies, tools and techniques (SRE, SAF etc.);
- Working in Agile;
- Cloud architecture (Azure, AWS);
- Secure development experience and knowledge (SSDLC);
- Specific architecture knowledge (Microservices, WebApi, Active Directory, SaaS, PaSS, IasS, Application Containerization);
- Knowledge of TOGAF or other Enterprise Architecture Standards or Frameworks;
- Nice to have: experience with Azure Dev Ops Repos and GIT;
- Managerial skills - experience with managing people and projects;
- Excellent analytical thinking;
- Very good communication skill.
Are there areas you don't feel like a master? No worries, we will give you perfect chance to learn. J
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion - clear and individual career paths;
- Excellent portfolio of training;
- Joining our team means you have the imagination and the know-how to bring true creativity to your role;
- You can share your ideas freely;
- The teams are empowered to design the solutions and decide the technology they need to be successful;
- Various benefits - cafeteria system, Multisport, private health insurance.