British American Tobacco (BAT) is one of the World's leading consumer goods companies, with brands sold around the globe. Our vision is to "Transform Tobacco" and our industry, so - during 2019 - we are setting up a new Tech Hub in Poland to support and drive our digital transformation. This is the start of the journey and we are looking for team player who is passionate about change and ready to support us in making digital part of our DNA.
This role is responsible for managing and running service operations for End User Services and Joiner, Mover, Leavers (JML) operations for Zone 2 in conjunction with the wider follow-the-sun operations team. This encompasses managing day-to-day operations for the Zone including escalations across End User Services and JML as well as supplier management to deliver against agreed SLAs for the EUS & JML services.
OVERALL ACCOUNTABILITIES v DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES
- Manage BAU services for EUS and JML to ensure suppliers deliver and meet contractual SLAs and obligations
- Work closely with the global service lines and regional SLMs on operational issues & escalations
- Ensure alignment & holistic view of service delivery (avoid "silo" mentality)
- Supporting SOX compliance on incident control, access controls, etc.
- Operate against standardized IT Service Management processes e.g. for Financial Management, Supplier Management, IT Security, Availability Management, Service Transition Management, Configuration & Asset Management, Knowledge Management.
- Ensure effective evaluation of business risks and issues related to operational incidents. Implement appropriate risk management processes and take appropriate and timely actions.
- Must be credible up to and including Global Service Operations and Tech Hub leadership team
- Regional IDT Services - Establishing network and relationships with regional SLMs
- Service Architecture, Design & Transition and Service Integration - collaborate to ensure effective transition of services and process improvement
- Business Systems Owners & Functional IT Managers to understand changing global business requirements and to develop strategic capabilities
- Degree Educated, with 6-8 years post graduate work experience including the management of complex IT Services environment
- Experience in large global organization using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services and a good working knowledge of the management of global applications services
- Breadth of knowledge of best practice IT Service Management best practice (ITIL) including Incident Management, Problem Management and Request Fulfilment
- Proven IT operations, service desk, supplier management and service line management experience
- Experience in managing crisis management teams in the event of major/ critical incidents
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Data and Analytics - leveraging data to generate operational insights to action to drive higher operational efficiencies, innovation opportunities and increased value proposition
- Experience with Cherwell service management solution
- Experience in SOX compliance or similarly managing internal process and compliance controls against defined IT processes