Employer Branding Junior Specialist
What will you do?
- Coordination of company presence at various employer branding events such as job fairs, workshops and dedicated meetings
- Conduct candidates sourcing through a variety of methods including social media, and social networks
- Preparation of different recruitment marketing materials
- Support for ongoing online recruitment marketing activities
- Prepare different reports and presentations
What do we expect?
- Interested in employer branding
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in English
- Previous employer branding/HR/marketing experience or being an active member of students’ association will be an advantage
- Very good Excel and Power Point skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
What we can offer:
- Complex employer branding projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity and drive.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)