- Support and guide EMEA Transport Manager, provide consultancy on all Customs and Trade Compliance matters
- Develops, implements and maintains Standard Operating Procedures, Brokers Instructions and other instructions and processes to facilitate compliant and flawless execution with parties involvement in Rockwell Automation global supply chain
- Maintain a current and complete understanding of EMEA wide import/export regulations in order to determine the impact on channel distribution and manufacturing logistics at the indicated locations. Able to use theoretical knowledge to develop workable solutions.
- Coordinate through the region all compliance and trade control activities
- Regional leadership role for production locations in field of compliance and trade control, responsible to onboard, mentor and coordinate work of other team members
- Provide guidance to EMEA Logistics Team to ensure compliance with import/export regulations, company policies and procedures, act as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Manage flawlessly process of all export license applications for Rockwell Automation EMEA factory locations, coordinate activates undertaken by 3rd parties to minimize exposure
- Resolves complex import/export compliance issues with support of EMEA Compliance Manager, in order to prevent any impact on Rockwell Automation such as fines, penalties, prevention of importation of product.
- Represent Rockwell Automation in front of country customs and compliance authorities
- Manages 3rd party customs brokers to meet or excide service level
- Develop high level of partnership with 3rd party vendors, stakeholders and customers
- Assist with / lead projects as directed by EMEA Transport Manager
Zobacz więcej i APLIKUJ »