Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Sustainbility & Economics team serves both private and public sector clients with a wide range of solutions to implement principles of sustainability. The team consists of economists, engineers and environmentalists.
- Conduct research as well as economic and econometric analysis in order to prepare studies for our clients (including topics such as labor market, investment opportunities, regulatory and economic impact analysis etc.)
- Measuring company's impact on the environment, economy and society
- Identifying and measuring the impact of regulatory changes
- Monitoring relevant regulations and preparing solutions for our clients
- Defining and implementing strategies & new business models that address today's business needs and future growth (including recognizing opportunities for growth & cost reductions through a sustainability lens).
- 1+ years of relevant work experience. Previous professional services, consulting experience within a reputable management consulting firm is preferred
- Undergraduate degree in economics or econometrics (ideally complemented with some business work experience)
- Complementary graduate degree (MSc, MA) with a focus on applied econometrics and applied economic modelling is an asset
- Interest in sustainability issues across various industry sectors
- Strong skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis (e.g. econometric and economic analysis including methods such as e.g. computable general equilibrium modelling, cost benefit analysis, input-output modeling, regression analysis, time series and panel analysis)
- Skills and capabilities related to proposal writing, report writing, delivering presentations, and project management will be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time and budget
- Attention to detail and commitment to deliver high-quality work products
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Bright, resilient, detail-oriented, critical and strategic thinker and able to solve complex problems.
- Hands-on experience in consulting
- Opportunity for fast career growth
- Day to day work & learn with the team of experts & recognized industry leaders
- Professional skills and consulting toolkit development across wide range of sustainability areas
- Exciting projects with industry leaders to address their challenges and provide innovative and creative solutions
- Dedicated career advisor: in every step of your way with Deloitte you will be guided by your mentor.