Job Description Digital Marketing Manager Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight, assets and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses. Success in the digital age means achieving consumer relevance at scale. How do companies do this? By delivering the right experiences to the right consumers at the right times. Accenture Interactive, a unit within Accenture Digital, offers a full suite of digital marketing and technology services to help the world's leading brands drive marketing performance by simultaneously increasing brand equity, operating efficiencies and ROI. What will you do?
What we expect from you?
- Managing client account
- Advising clients in digital business innovations
- Building awareness of Accenture Interactive in Poland
- To own the digital marketing for the business, including strategy development, governance and operations
- To develop digital demand campaigns to improve SEO, PPC, Social Media and digital display.
- Develop an integrated digital marketing strategy to generate pipeline sales growth against ROI targets and digital marketing infrastructure that is commercially robust, future proof and fully supported
- To keep abreast of the latest developments in digital to identify, prioritise and exploit technologies, platforms and methodologies to further the organisations reach and engagement with new and existing clients
- To work closely with relevant stakeholders to maximise digital revenue opportunities
- To monitor and report on a range of appropriate platform/ channel analytics and KPI's
- To redesign the online application process, overhauling the usability and interface, to increase conversion rates
- To develop and implement a regular calendar of relevant and engaging digital content (including video and audio material) for client consumption
- To oversee the technical development of the organizations digital activity advising both on content and engagement models as well as the technical, infrastructure, code and hosting aspects of projects
- Work with relevant members of the marketing team to develop digital campaigns
- To oversee the strategic approach of social media, including channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. that support marketing campaigns and promote the brand of the organization via these channels.
- To manage the external digital agencies and third party relationship
Qualifications Who we are looking for
What we can offer you?
- Detailed working knowledge of digital marketing tools - particularly Adobe Salesforce and Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Experience in a broad range of digital marketing techniques, including solid knowledge of Google Analytics, PPC, content management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to influence strategy using data and insight
- An ability to work efficiently and effectively in a high pressure environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively within the team and across the organization, whilst also being self motivated and able to work independently
- Experience of managing agency relationships and team members
- An ability to influence and persuade at all levels - both internally and externally
- Asset management or broader financial services or professional services experience preferable
- Fluent in English and Polish; other languages are considered an asset.
- Work in the largest digital network in the world (according to the Ad Age)
- Unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow
- Work in a multi-national and professional environment
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities
- Attractive remuneration
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. company car, private healthcare, additional insurances, sport packages