Our team is looking for talented and passionate Data Engineer Working Student. We provide in-depth analysis of worldwide telecommunications networks. We love the data, you should love it too!
As a Data Engineer Working Student you will be responsible for solving complex analytical challenges, handling and processing the large amount of data, automating the data-flow and finally providing the insights. Below you'll find list of skills that might land you a job, but we don't mind if you don't know them as long, as you're a quick study.
We work with:
- Python for data processing and visualization (e.g. pandas, numpy, seaborn, matplotlib)
- Machine Learning frameworks
- large datasets stored in relational and non-relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongDB, Cassandra)
- GIT and code review system
- status of student aged under 26 of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology, Mathematics or equivalent education
- knowledge of Python
- analytics and data visualization skills (Python/R/Matlab)
- knowledge of databases (SQL, Cassandra, MongoDB) is an advantage
- motivation to expand the knowledge
- good presentation and teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
Zobacz więcej i APLIKUJ »