Predica is an IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better, safety and productivity with implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies.
Currently, we are looking for a Data Analytics Support Consultant, who could join our company and be part of motivated and determined team. We are passionate about IT and if you seem to have similar values as we do, do not hesitate to send your CV.
- Active participation in services and projects as a support team member for Data domain projects,
- Creating and maintaining DWH/ETL solutions based on MS Azure technologies,
- Troubleshooting and solving difficult technical problems (data integration, process and reporting),
- Cooperating with developers, project owners and business Clients,
- Maintain system documentation including installation, build guides, user guides, build of materials.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position,
- Experience in working with Microsoft technologies (eg SQL, SSIS),
- Knowledge of programming language: SQL (T-SQL),
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in areas of data warehousing and relational databases",
- Some knowledge of the following tools: Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Databricks, Azure Analysis Services, SQL Server Master Data Services, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Key Vault,
- Good communication skills and teamwork,
- Learning attitude,
- Good command of English (work in an international environment).
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- Travel insurance, subsistence allowance, additional benefit with longer involvement abroad (up to 20% of salary)
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- Flexible working hours including remote work,
- Able to work in any of our multiple locations.