Capita is a leading business services provider with over 70,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public sector organisations.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to grow with our team as:
Customer Operations Representative with Norwegian
Workplace: Cork, Ireland OR Łódź, Poland
Department: Customer Service
As Customer Operations Representative you will:
- Effectively manage incoming customer contact ensuring excellent service standards in the process.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem and following through to resolution stage.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the correct methods/tools.
- Assist with processing payments and direct debit details.
- Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction and drive performance.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with customers, team members and clients through open and interactive communication.
- Work to achieve personal and team targets supplied by your line manager.
- Communicate and escalate to the Team Manager when necessary, all issues related to account queries in a timely manner.
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- Are fluent in English (both spoken and written) - Mandatory requirement.
- Are fluent in Norwegian (both spoken and written) - Mandatory requirement.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Display strong contact handling and active listening skills.
- Are able to communicate effectively by tailoring your approach to the needs of the customer.
- Have proven customer support experience however, this is not a mandatory requirement.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an continuously evolving diverse international and multilingual environment.
- Involvement in a people centric environment which offers reward and recognition initiatives.
- Specifically tailored training and development programmes.
- Attractive company incentives and social benefits.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
As Training and Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
It is noted that the basis for the processing of your personal data in this recruitment process is your voluntary consent. For these reasons we would like to ask you to append the following consent clause to your application documents:
? I hereby freely and consciously give my consent to the processing of my personal information by Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat at ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, as a data controller for the purpose of recruitment to the position of Customer Operations Representative for a period of 6 months from the date of sending my CV. I am aware of the possibility to withdrawal my consent at any time and that the withdraw does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.
Moreover, it is noted that in case of your wish to participate in future recruitment processes, it is compulsory to additionally append the following consent clause to your application documents:
? I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal information by Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat at ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, as a data controller for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 12 months from the date of sending my CV. I am aware of the possibility to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.