Job Description Accenture Digital The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. Accenture Applied Intelligence Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Mobility, Interactive, and Applied Intelligence. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and implementing Customer Intelligence solutions powered by data analytics, such as: campaign management, digital marketing & marketing automation, event-based marketing, real-time decisioning
- Working on projects end-to-end: from business concepts shaping to implementation, for our clients in Poland and globally.
- Using agile methodologies in interdisciplinary teams that combine business, technology and data science skills.
- Your range of duties and area of authority will depend on your experience - we're looking both for junior and senior specialists.
- Working knowledge of areas such as: Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing
- Proficiency in working with data, including very good command of SAS tools and SQL.
- Technical aptitude and willingness to develop skills in modern data and analytics technologies.
- Knowledge of SAS Customer Intelligence platform is preferred, but not a must - you'll learn it quickly on the job.
- Knowledge of analytics & data science tools such as R, Python, Hadoop and leading cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud) will be a plus.
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data analytics.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career path.