Predica is an IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better safety and productivity with implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies.
Currently, we are looking for a Project Owner who could join our company and be part of a motivated and determined team. We are passionate about IT and if you seem to have similar values as we do, do not hesitate to send your CV.
- Manage the project as A-PO in order to deliver the project,
- Managing the project team in order to deliver high quality of work in the estimated budget,
- Facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a joint understanding of the need,
- Establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of business priorities and to support the delivery of business value,
- Analyses data to recommend service improvements and make an informed decision,
- Establish functional and non-functional requirements and document them appropriately,
- Identify any Risks, Issues, Assumptions, and Dependencies,
- Work as part of a Scrum team and support the team in delivery.
- Min. 4+ years of experience in Dynamics CRM 365 s as consultant or architect,
- Min. 2+ years of experience in Project Management,
- Experience in documented business and functional requirements in BPMN and UML notations,
- Ability to design solutions based on WebCon platform to meet specific business requirements,
- Excellent communication skills in speaking and writing,
- Analytical mind, ability to solve complex IT problems,
- Fluent English,
- Readiness for frequent business travels.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Quarterly financial bonuses based on realized project net profits (even up to 85% of base salary),
- Globetrotter bonus (when spending a certain amount of project time abroad),
- Multisport Card (we pay 50%),
- Medical Care (we pay 50%),
- Authorized certifications done on a regular basis,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Able to work in any of our multiple locations or remotely,
- Great team that is helpful and willing to share their experience and knowledge.