Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland's Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world's leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience in Credit and Collection role
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of one of foreign languages: German, French, Dutch (both verbal and written)
- High level of customer service skills, including influencing/negotiation skills
- Overall cross-process understanding of Accounts Receivables area
- SAP practical knowledge
- Very good analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Good time and task management
- Decision making and judgment skills
- Flexibility and readiness to work in dynamic environment
- Good team player, supporting junior team members if necessary
- Attention to details
What will you do?
To act as a member of the Credit and Collection team and to ensure the team achieves its operational objectives and delivers a high quality service. Performs tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff. Deliver service in line with service levels and key measurement targets of the Credit and Collection team.
- Daily control over your own portfolio results: query resolution time, overdue invoices, DSO and bad-debt ratio
- Actively working the account until overdue balance is cleared
- Maintains a proactive working attitude towards the clients
- Provide credit worthiness analysis and propose credit limits for customers as per agreed rules
- Makes decisions within broadly defined parameters
- Daily work on customer queries within agreed timeframes, actively work on customer disputes resolution
- Discuss with client overdue status
- Continually considers improvement opportunities, strives to simplify and standardize processes
- Focuses on continuously developing business relationships
Who will you be working with?
We are starting an interesting journey with our Client, American company advanced in specialty chemicals and performance materials.
Our Client entrust as variety of Accounting activities in such areas like Taxes, Controllership, Statutory accounting and Reporting.
If you are experienced in those areas, eager to work in international company and be a part of our success, the role is for you.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing