Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the Corporate Finance hosted by the GBS, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for a Controlling Senior Analyst.
- Ownership of billing instruction and checklist (monthly and quarterly fees from HQ companies) in close cooperation with AR department.
- Managing and maintaining Customers details in local ERPs.
- Being contact point for general and detailed questions from counter-parties regarding billing.
- Providing ad-hoc analysis for senior managers’ needs.
- Close collaboration with stakeholders on different seniority levels.
- Participation in internal control testing and preparation relevant documentation.
- Supporting global projects where process improvement will be an asset.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in General Accounting General Ledger or Accounts Receivable subledger.
- Experience in financial controlling or reporting. Demonstrate understanding of reporting, controlling, internal control.
- Attention to details, proven ability to work under deadlines, highly developed communication skills.
- Ability to gain knowledge and process orientation quickly and to work in a team.
- Willingness to standardize and improve processes.
- Advanced knowledge of MS excel and VBA, experience in SAP.
- Fluent English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: