Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
Therefore, we are building up a Center of Expertise which in addition to Finance Business Partners and GBS Finance is one of the three key pillars of our service delivery model. The Finance Controlling & Planning CoE has the responsibility, working closely with the division and country organizations to drive Controlling & Planning standardization.
You will play a key role in financial controlling working for Swiss ABB industrial entities. Leveraging your technical Controlling and Systems domain expertise, you will provide reliable and timely analysis of financial results, budget, and forecasts in order to support business leaders and stakeholders in decision making.
- Ensure execution of owned processes, planned tasks & projects.
- Fully manage human resource planning, selection, development and periodic performance review of team members, set individual and team goals, objectives and quality standards.
- Responsible for financial analysis delivery by managing a team that executes accurate and timely controlling and planning tasks in compliance with specifications, guidelines and procedures, close cooperation with business controllers to shape business performance.
- Support preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validate accuracy of financial data and business information and reports.
- Optimize team’s performance to increase productivity by promoting automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating requirements, identify areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units. Lead implementation of identified changes.
- Ensure service delivery of the team is within the agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Minimum 4 years of managerial experience in Controlling and/or FP&A.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar.
- Experiences in interacting with process & business stakeholders at various levels, including executive managers, excellent communication skills.
- Proven people Leader who can manage individuals and teams thru change.
- Proficient in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions, process improvement and automation.
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side.
- Fluent in English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
"I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes".