Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
Therefore, we are building up a Center of Expertise which in addition to Finance Business Partners and GBS Finance is one of the three key pillars of our service delivery model. The Finance Controlling & Planning CoE has the responsibility, working closely with the division and country organizations to: # Drive Controlling & Planning standardization.
You will play a key role in financial controlling working for Swiss ABB industrial entities. Leveraging your technical Controlling and Systems domain expertise, you will provide reliable and timely analysis of financial results, budget, and forecasts in order to support business leaders and stakeholders in decision making.
- Collaboration in operational controlling through critical analysis of monthly P&L and other Management Information reports.
- Data preparation for analyzes and commenting on deviations to drive management actions.
- Supporting budget-, forecast- and closing-process.
- Various tasks in accounting closing process.
- Supporting Global Functional Controller in creation of controlling framework and toolsets.
- Close collaboration with the Global Functional Controller.
- Supporting the maintenance and development of the management information systems.
- Facilitating knowledge and best practice sharing within the Finance community.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Business economist with advanced subject specific training in controlling.
- Several years of practical experience in a similar job/position in industrial environment. Specific knowhow in operational accounting.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of the accounting standards US-GAAP (and/or IFRS).
- Quick comprehension and good analytical skills.
- Good team worker and aim-oriented.
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing).
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: