Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer's more than 23,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With 75,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion through its market-leading companies including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
- Do you want to work in an international team on compensation & benefits projects for Mercer clients?
- Are you looking for a role in a Lean environment with a high level of authority and empowerment, where you have to make independent decisions and advise your clients?
- Would you like to travel across EMEA and understand how employees are rewarded in this region?
If you have answered 'yes' to above questions apply for Mercer' position based in the Warsaw office:
Compensation & Benefits Consultant
in Analytical Solutions Team
The Analytical Solutions Team (AST) is responsible for preparing customized statistical reports for Mercer clients ensuring the required standards of quality and timeliness. Team supports Mercer clients and consultants across Europe, Middle East, Africa and LATAM regions.
- Analyzing and interpreting remuneration data to provide clients with relevant interpretation of findings to assist in their compensation and benefit policy development and management
- Establishing strong professional working relationships with client so that they are confident to share the information required for successful project delivery.
- Providing quality and timely client support through the course of project or as a follow-up to project delivery in order to ensure customer understanding, satisfaction and continued relationship development with Mercer
- Acquiring relevant market-specific insights, methodology, knowledge and skills and efficiently utilizing them through the course of client assignments
- Developing and maintaining day-to-day relationships with other Mercer consultants and Warsaw team, acting as a partner and providing necessary guidance and training on the available products
- 3+ years of consulting and/or client relationship experience in a multinational environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage expectations when communicating with clients and people at various levels in the organization - you should be comfortable in confidently and candidly representing Mercer during clients calls and face to face meetings
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven track of using critical thinking, assertiveness and independence in your daily work
- Experience in participating or leading multiple projects simultaneously, making sure that quality results are attained, timelines are being followed and the client and internal team are informed of project progress in an accurate and timely manner
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Readiness to travel for up to several weeks at a time, mainly within EMEA (working days are Monday-Friday)
What makes the ideal candidate - but not required
- Knowledge of German, French or Nordic languages would be an advantage
- Working experience in the area of compensation and benefits
- Experience in management/business consulting and/or HR practices with exposure to international business environment
- Competitive salary based on employment contract
- Attractive benefits package (private healthcare plan, sports card and language courses refund, life insurance, MasterCard lunch card, flexible working hours and business casual dress code)
- Modern and comfortable office in Plac Zawiszy area
- Excellent personal growth opportunities in truly international environment