Collections Specialist with Spanish
What will you do?
Daily interaction with Customers and internal stakeholders as it relates to collections, order release, setting of credit limits and dispute resolution
Responsible for all collections activities on the assigned portfolios. Activities include minimizing balances on customers’ accounts, timely escalation/resolution of disputes and collection issues through leverage of professional relationships with internal and external customers.
Providing accurate and informed responses to customers (internal & external) queries through correspondence and telephone contact (exposure on phone calls on daily basis expected)
Adding value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
What do we expect from you?
- Very good English and fluent Spanish (at least C1 level)
- Experience in analytical activities
- Highly developed computer skills (MS Office)
- Very good communication skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn new processes/ procedures
We can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.