Reference number: IT 00002031
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for creative mindset with strong motivation to inspire change across organization and constantly challenge status quo. If you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring ground-breaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life, this role is for you. This opportunity will let you use and grow both your IT and business skills. Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are.
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state of the art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded. We deliver IT to help P&G reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage for our company.
The CMS Product Manager position within P&G Digital Marketing IT organization is responsible for delivery of cross-channel content management & personalization capabilities to support 1000+ websites & applications. The role involves identification of proper tools, definition and optimization of integration patterns across channels & various front-end technology stacks, as well as ongoing evolution of selected technologies used to support the business need. The position requires a proven background in headless CMS solutions & concepts, hands-on experience in implementation of various content personalization technologies (both browser & server side) and practical experience of delivering content as a service.
With us you will:
- Support a portfolio of Content Management solutions
- Define, craft and implement content authoring process & workflows
- Integrate Content Management services with solutions focused on Digital Asset Management solutions
- Implement re-usable content themes & schemas
- Lead ongoing personalization & content management tools evaluation
- Implement proof of concepts of new capabilities
- Collaborate with architecture team to make right technology choices & perform feasibility evaluation
- Define & own solution design & integration patterns
- Lead external development team to implement the design
- Provide expert advice to front-end teams on which tools will best meet their needs, how to integrate them & how to overcome implementation challenges
Zobacz więcej i APLIKUJ »