Service Manager with global experience required to fill a high-profile role managing Network, Datacentre and Cloud service delivery. Accountable to working with Business units and suppliers to manage service delivery and service support model covering all BAT geographies.
OVERALL ACCOUNTABILITIES v DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES
Manage on-going service delivery and service support in order to meet agreed customer requirements
- Define service models and the assess the impact of new services or changes to existing services
- Manage (outsourced) delivery of service capabilities
- Manage / oversee service standards and service catalogues
- Escalate / resolve issues
- Manage cost centre budgets (forecasts, actual vs planned., etc).
- Participate in internal / external service review meetings
- Ensure the use of agreed global, standardised IT Service Management processes
- Evaluate business risks and issues related to operational incidents, potential changes and internal audit reports.
- Implement appropriate risk management processes and take appropriate and timely actions.
- Collate required data and reports for analysis in order to facilitate service monitoring and improved service performance
- Use agreed global, standardised IT Service Management processes
- Peer group and internal customers across IT Services, IT Demand, IT Delivery and BAT business areas
- IT Services Management teams
- Service Architecture - understand and effectively apply standard ITSM processes
- Planning - support the development of IT plans and budgets
- 3rd Party Vendors - non-commercial supplier relationships focussed on operational / project activities
- Must have business-facing IT experience in a global environment, preferably with a degree in an IT-related discipline.
- Must have experience of working in an industry where marketing is highly regulated.
- Experience in large global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services and a good working knowledge of the management of global services.
- Must have technical and supplier management experience of the following areas: -
- IT Service Management best practice (ITIL)
- Demand Management
- Cloud Networking exposure
- Cloud VPN experience
- Internet Proxy services
- Management of a supplier providing global data center services
- Management of a cloud platform, e.g. Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS DC cloud solutions.
- Must have practical experience in interpreting business process management and business metrics.
- Drive continual service improvement initiatives to reduce the overall incident numbers and manage the risk of reoccurring major outages.
- Understand the background, issues and implications to company.
- Public Cloud Technologies Certification- Architecture, Operations, Development, etc...
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Service Management Certification - ITIL, SCRUM, AGILE, etc..
- Cloud Automation Scripting knowledge
- Multi-Cloud management platform (CMP) exposure
- Knowledge and understanding of FMCG (Ideally Tobacco)
- Working in a regulated environment- SOX