Change Management Analyst
What will you do:
The PGA Change Management Analyst is an integral part of Process Governance and Advisory team and partners with the other teams for the creation, development and maintenance of operations processes. This role is focused on documenting new operational processes, working tools or triggers to the highest quality, assessing opportunities to streamline processes and providing process feedback to the client management team. You will be a process expert who will have responsibility for building the end to end process and will be an expert in the tools and systems used to execute the processes and provide invaluable process feedback to ensure ongoing delivery of quality to our users or compliance within regulations.The Change Management Analyst will provide expertise and support in various activities related to change management process in respective tower.
Create and develop operational processes
- Assume a lead role in documenting and testing of new operational processes (desktop procedures, process flows, systems flows to client standards).
- Prepare presentations, control boards, KPI information & other ad hoc reporting requests when required.
- Make a decisive contribution to improving operations customer satisfaction ratings by using customer feedback to direct business improvement initiatives
- Liaise with internal and external customers and support departments on quality problems and issues.
What do we expect?
- 2 years of experience in PTP, Financial Services or Banking desired.
- Proficient English business communication skills; verbal and written
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office (All Products)
- Experience in using Payment and Banking Tools a plus. Subject Matter Expertise desired. Key roles require project management skills and background.
- Demonstrated strength in project management fundamentals, client negotiation skills, strong analytical skills.