Job Description Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture's rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world. Capability Network Professionals:
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit https://thenew.is/ Meet the CFO & Enterprise Value Team As a CFO & Enterprise Value professional in the Capability Network, you'll work at the heart of the CFO agenda in areas such as Finance & Performance Analytics, Global Business Services (Shared Services), Treasury & Working Capital, Tax Transformation, Enterprise Value Targeting and Real Estate Transformation. You'll use your finance expertise to improve operations, increase revenues, reduce costs and drive market differentiation for our world-class clients. You'll implement exciting new programs and employ state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to transform an organization from end-to-end. YOUR ROLE Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Enterprise Analytics Analyst / Consultant in our CFO&EV practice, a typical day might include:
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- End-to-end design and development of enterprise analytics solutions providing deep business insights and robust management reporting for our clients
- Participate in cross-domain projects that require business and IT acumen
- Analyzing the financial opportunities and challenges our clients face in the areas of strategy, processes, technology and enterprise performance management
- Deploying leading-edge solutions based on the most innovative and powerful Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions
- Transforming client's finance and other functions into modern, effective and efficient organizational units
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
Qualifications YOUR EXPERIENCE:
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU - You will enjoy:
- Minimum bachelor's degree preferably in business management and/or IT
- Sound knowledge of management reporting and business key performance indicators within CFO organization
- Knowledge of leading Analytics, Business Intelligence and data visualization tools such as: Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI
- Experience in design and development of analytics solutions and/or conduction of deep data-driven business analysis
- Strong analytical skills, Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL process, predictive analytics, data visualization methodologies will be an additional asset
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client's locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangements.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Possibility to explore and learn new technologies
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling to various locations around the world.
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.