Have a dream? You're at the right place!
Oriflame is the company that began with a dream to help people change their lives for better - to fulfill their dreams. We are inspired by dreams and committed to making them a reality.
Inspired by dreams of beauty
You'll love our wide-range of beauty & wellness products with the best of nature, science and trends - created in Sweden.
Inspired by dreams of success
We offer you the opportunity to develop your full potential, work with a team of passionate people and pursue your own vision of success.
Inspired by dreams of change
Be proud to be with a company that has helped millions of people around the world Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun - for nearly 50 years!
Feeling inspired? Welcome to your dream job!
Oriflame is now looking for a Campaign Planner to further strengthen our regional team.
- Update catalogue plans based for dedicated markets
- Prepare and update on process dummy based on products flow and consumer insight,
- Create out of catalogue offers
- Cooperate with Forecasting Team
- Comply with Schedules and Planning Process
- Generate all reports and data documents regarding campaign
- Actively participate in Quarterly brainstorming meetings
- Prepare presentations of campaign/catalogue
- Cooperate with markets, present campaign, discuss with markets potential local activities to support catalogue
- Preparing high quality creative briefs of actions and presenting them to Creative Team
- Prepare and present Post Campaign Analysis
What we are looking for
- English - fluent in writing and speaking
- Good analytical skills is a must
- Good user experience of Excel (data analysis), PowerPoint (ideas "selling" presentations for management and other stakeholders) and Outlook
- Energetic person with strong planning and organizational skills
- Flexible attitude and strong sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Focus on deadlines
- Creative and open mind person
What we offer
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
- Employment contract
- Medical private insurance
- MyBenefit Cafeteria System, including sport card
- Life insurance
- Possibility to try Oriflame Products from each catalogue
- Modern office with place for bikes, showers and creative room
- Learning opportunities English, access to LinkedIn Learning platform
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via the button below and attach your CV in English (optional). We screen the applications continuously.
Job title: Campaign Planner
Reports to: Excess, Discontinued Stock & Green Markets Campaign Planning Supervisor
Employment type: employment contract
Application deadline: 15th of August
Location: Warsaw office, Wołoska 22