Have you ever dreamed of a unique place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin crew life is just like that!
We are continuously searching for cheerful, energetic and positive candidates for flight attendant/cabin crew positions for our Central and Eastern European bases.
Join our open recruitment days near you!
Cabin crew/Flight attendant
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- Stable job at a rapidly developing company.
- Friendly and multicultural work environment.
- Career opportunities.
- Discounts on flights & bonus airline tickets (even for your family and friends).
- New challenges every day.
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training.
- Work is according to a duty roster (schedule) published 2-weeks beforehand.
A Wizz Air flight attendant is:
- Making excellent customer service and creating a friendly atmosphere onboard.
- Managing in-flight sales and cash handling.
- Performing duties related to the safety of the aircraft and the passengers, while maintaining consistency with the highest ethical standards.
- Welcoming passengers with a smile and helping them during the flight.
- Arriving at work on time, adequately rested and properly groomed in order.
- to manage these tasks on the highest level.
You can become one if:
- You are aged 18 or over.
- You have high school degree.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language.
- You are an enthusiastic person, who likes working with people.
Warsaw - Open Recruitment Days
- 24th of September 2019.
- 15th of October 2019.
- 30th of October 2019.
- Starting time: 09:00 A.M.
- Place: Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport, Komitetu Obrony Robotników 39F Street, 02-148 Warsaw, Poland.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.