||Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Cognos Team is a team of specialists working together to support Deloitte Central Europe Management in decision making process by delivering high quality reporting, dashboards solutions and ad-hoc analysis in areas of Finance and Sale.
- Support of key-users and end-users (employees of Deloitte of Central Europe);
- Reporting and data analysis;
- Development/Maintenance of Cognos Reports and dashboards;
- Routine data and system administration (configuration, settings changes, dealing with users' queries);
- Dealing with more complex tasks and non-routine data maintenance;
- System administration and testing, data maintenance;
- Responsible for reports accuracy;
- Day to day cooperation with Data Warehouse Team (projects requiring changes in data models, sourcing new data).
- Graduate or bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science, Mathematics or Physics;
- Experience with IBM Cognos (Report Studio, Query Studio) MS Power BI, Tableau or other BI equivalent tool;
- Familiar with database concepts and technologies including data warehousing, SQL, ETL, etc.;
- 2-4 years of hand-on experience in business intelligence including developing, maintaining or modeling new reports;
- Thinking analytically and responsibly with willingness to learn new systems and processes;
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills on intermediate level of English (B2 or higher).
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Possibility to work on systems development;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion;
- Excellent portfolio of training - local and international;
- Competitive salary, including various benefits.