ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross - process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills. We are located in Poznan, Poland.
Reference number: R0010719
Business Controlling is a new, growing Team closely cooperating with Group Management.
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced people. Team Member who wants to work with range of the task, has a high-profile reporting, standardization, settings KPI’s and close cooperation with sales and production environment.
We want you to together with us work on form and execute business controlling processes as well as establish a collaborate relationship with stakeholders.
- Run and distribute various sales reports (to sales representatives and managers),
- Identification of possible improvements (best practices, cost reductions, business opportunities),
- Prepare parts of a monthly reporting package to OPCO management teams,
- Prepare analysis for production, finance and other stakeholders
- Highlight variances to plans and/or changed in trends and patterns
- Information to large international customers about their development,
- Work on improving quality in data (with the business process knowledge team), incl. customer assignment.
- Personal interest in executing controlling/ finance processes
- Possess analytical skills
- Experience with Standardisation of Reporting
- Ability to work with graphs, dashboards and create them in structured way
- Experience on Reporting sales and production
- Manage multiple tasks successfully in a hectic working day
- Quality and efficiency driven (cont. improvement)
- Strong affinity with automation processes and reporting
- Process manager (deadlines)
- (Internal) customer oriented
- Project leading or supporting
- Anticipating on things and take initiatives (pro-active)
- Team player
- University degree - Educational in business controlling /economics is an asset
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in controlling
- Business mind set and acumen
- Projects leading /supporting experience
- Experience in external customer contact is an asset
- Strong affinity with automation and data warehouse (SAP BW or alike)
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Travelling - Occasionally
- English at Advanced – Level 13-16 (C1, C2)
By joining our team of 200+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.