Are you looking for a new job where you can make a big difference, and where every day represents a new challenge? Would you like to be part of a team continuously looking for ways to improve? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment? Are you happy working independently, but at the same time you are a team player at heart, who is collaborative, advocate best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it's all hands on deck? Are you able to move fast while keeping your attention to detail and high-quality output, and at the same time tap into your problem-solving skills to support the overall business objectives?
We are looking for a talented, independent AR/GL Accountant for a full time position in a dynamic team with multifaceted tasks to be part of the Miinto journey and high growth.
This position is based in Warsaw, reporting directly to the Head of Finance in Warsaw.
You will become part of a great finance team responsible for AR for Miinto entities.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts for Miinto entities
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Cooperation with debt collector companies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Report debt collecting status and actions bi-weekly to CPH Headquarter
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Support in accounting/controlling tasks during month end process
- Support in audit activities
- Ad hoc tasks
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Higher education – preferably in Accounting/Finance
- Proven experience with accounting systems
- Experienced MS Office Excel user, as well as general knowledge of IT
- Fluency in both Polish and English verbally and in writing
- Experience with e-conomic and/or other accounting systems
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Danish or/and Norwegian or/and Swedish language is welcome
- Eagerness to learn and to be open minded
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN MIINTO:
Miinto is revolutionizing the fashion industry with an e-commerce platform for fashion boutiques enabling thousands of fashion boutiques and fashion brands to do business faster, smarter and easier. Right now Miinto is showcasing roughly 400,000 products, several thousands of brands and more than 1,600 partners in Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Switzerland, Italy and Denmark combined.
Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.
As a new employee you will be welcome with nice package of benefits (Health care, sport card, training budget, shopping discounts and more:)) and you will become a part of fantastic and international Finance Team :)