Job Description Accenture Digital The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. Accenture Analytics Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. YOU ARE GOING TO:
- Design and implement analytical solutions ranging from data warehouses to advanced statistical and machine/ deep learning models accordingly to our client's demand (both: international and local).
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies that deliver work in agile methodologies (at client localization, remotely or mixed).
- Range of your accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority - we are looking for both experienced specialists as well and non-experienced talents.
Qualifications WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
WE OFFER YOU:
- Are proficient in data management, have well developed SQL skills and have a command of DWH matters.
- Have experience with ETL tools, SAS Data Integration Studio is nice to have.
- Have very good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance German).
- Are great team player (it is nice to have experience in working in international teams).
- Have constant willingness to develop in the areas of data analytics and to deepen practical knowledge of tools such as R, Python, SAS.
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data analytics.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.