Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Audit Delivery Center - group of professionals who support the audit teams across Deloitte Central Europe in the delivery of top quality audit services to their clients via performance of selected audit activities.
- Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Audit activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS and other GAAPs;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
- Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations;
- Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies;
- Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by seniors and managers to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
- University graduate of any faculty - Bachelor's or Master's degree; (students in their final year of Bachelor's or Master's studies are also welcome);
- Fluent in English (knowledge of another language -Bulgarian, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Swedish or Norwegian will be an asset);
- Interested in Audit, having good analytical skills and wanting to grow in a prestigious company;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word) and ability to learn new technologies effectively;
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interested in the international business environment and professional development.
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- A great place to start and build a professional career;
- Internal training to raise qualifications;
- Possibility of co-financing external training (ACCA certification);
- Chance to improve language skills;
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance, language courses);
- International working environment;
- Work in a young team with a very positive atmosphere.
Starting dates: September to December 2020