As a part of ADAS validation team in Global Electronics Engineering you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and technical leading of the assigned team members in area of ADAS HIL Validation;
- Lead development of test technology as per assigned project needs;
- Lead communication with other functional groups like Software, System, Project management on solving of daily issues;
- Lead planning, development, execution and reporting of automated tests;
- Build test teams, motivate team members, participate in job interviews.
- Min 3 years of experience in Test or similar domain;
- University degree in SW engineering, electronics, computer science or similar;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Analytical way of thinking, creative approach to problem solving;
- Good knowledge of SW or Test engineering processes and methodologies as used in industry.
- Exposure to modern ADAS future technologies, like autonomous driving;
- Relocation package;
- Good working environment;
- Career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours including home office;
- Private medical care;
- Work in a multinational team.
- Employee package -'MyBenefit'.