…and build the future with us. We master our customer understanding every day. Whatever our customers want, we find the means to deliver it. You are welcome to join Amazon and chart your own path with us.
… high quality operational, reporting, Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES), and training services for the programs and program teams within HSSSC. ACES combines Amazon values and technology with the best of lean management and six sigma to achieve operations excellence. This position provides the rare opportunity to join a newly created startup team in Amazon.
… play a critical role in the development and application of ACES in our worldwide compliance, technology and operations teams. We are seeking an individual who utilizes Lean Six Sigma based continuous improvement methodologies to engage teams to solve customer problems by streamlining processes and improving quality.
- drive speed, quality, and simplification throughout by eliminating rework loops, reducing and automating manual work/ hand-offs, identifying and implementing best practices across the business, and minimizing process variance through standardization and automation;
- lead and drive process improvements (short-term wins) as well as process design/ redesign (long-term wins) efforts and maintaining close relationships with our internal stakeholders in order to understand our highest priority execution pain-points and opportunities;
- take care for global best practice documentation and will facilitate sharing across the globe;
- motivate others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment where explosive growth is occurring while achieving impeccable quality;
expected in this job:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical (Math, Engineering, Science) Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Position requires 2+ years of successful leadership experience in project management and facilitation of large cross-functional teams in business operations and technology process improvement areas.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience collaborating with all levels of organization (Executives, Managers, Associates and CI champions), driving Lean initiatives and/or Technology Projects
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques and a great desire to develop ones skills to an advanced level.
- Facilitation experience at all levels of the organization; must be comfortable addressing both large and small audiences.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key business financial metrics.
- Proven experience in working with large scale technology systems.
- Manage the Kaizen schedule; monitor network overall Kaizen activity, coordinating Kaizen efforts and ensuring timely financial validation.
- Provide metrics inputs to various reporting decks; communicate key performance indicators to stakeholders in support of business objectives.
- Oversee the entire product lifecycle: feasibility through scoping, requirements definition through specification, launch, and production support.
- Basic project management skills include collecting business requirements, reviewing specifications, analyzing cost/benefit of project selection, and communicating results throughout the organization
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Understanding knowledge of ecommerce, technology, statutory compliance function and features
- Master’s degree (MBA, Math, Engineering, Science)
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Experience deploying transactional lean, manufacturing lean, variation reduction, and design for six sigma methodologies
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
- Advanced skills in statistical analyses.
- Flexible working time
- MultiSport card
- Language lessons
- Training and conferences
- Fresh fruits
- Private healthcare