Accountant- Accounts Payable
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Kraków
Who we are?
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF).
AP Accountant works individually and as a team of the accounts payable function for EMEA countries, ensuring an unblemished credit rating and compliance with supplier's credit terms. You will be accountable for performing invoice processing, travel and expenses posting, reconciliation of accounts processing, buybacks and refunds processing as well as supplier's/members query resolution.
- Timely and accurately process invoices so that correct vendor/member details are recorded, and payments can be made promptly, on-time, and in accordance with the published payment timetable.
- Ensures compliance with financial policies and procedures particularly in relation to the matching of purchase order, goods received notes and invoices (3-way match). Makes sure that Non-PO invoices have the appropriate authorizations as per the matrix.
- Process invoices - including entering onto the Accounts Payable system, confirmation of calculation, matching to purchase orders/members statements, confirming authorizations, checking VAT calculations and deductions, taking advantage of discounts where offered, etc.
- Query resolution of Accounts Payable.
- Processes expenses of Herbalife employees in accordance with company's Travel and Expense policy.
- Ensures all areas of work comply with the relevant SOX rules.
- Reviews and performs final posting of expenses according to the established process.
- Active participation in projects, improvements and standardization process.
- Active communication with internal customers and business units in order to ensure smooth process of AP.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- At least 1-year experience on similar position.
- Experience with Oracle preferred.
- Fluent English.
- Adept at quickly and accurately processing large volumes of paperwork.
- Experience at balancing of accounts payable.
- Excel at intermediate level.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work closely as part of a team.
- Customer focused individual.
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures.
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, Multisport Card, private insurance, entertainment events and many others.
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner.
- No dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
If you wish to apply for the role, please send your curriculum vitae in English.