Are you .Net Developer who likes sharing knowledge within another team members? You want to gain experience with DevOps tool? Are you looking for new job challenges?
As a .Net Developer you will work in Agile in a flexible central team responsible for the strategic DevOps toolchain which provides to developers in whole bank a fully integrated suite of development tools to simplify their software delivery pipeline. The toolchain provides services including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins and SonarQube.
You will be responsible for the requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and support of services within platform - the bank's strategic DevOps toolchain, used by 30 000 employees. Around 50% of your working time you will spend of coding tasks (test deployment life-cycle in .NET, developing new solutions such as extensions, plugins). Another 50% you will spend on supporting tasks (supporting .NET users via communities to help when something is not working).
- Troubleshooting MS Build script build related issues for .NET Framework and .NET Core Web and Desktop applications.
- Designing, developing and maintaining Visual Studio Extensions.
- Taking ownership of new features across the full software development lifecycle.
- Identifying and developing opportunities to increase automation across the bank.
- Providing operational support for the development platform, with a view to automating and simplifying tasks, improving scalability, reliability, resilience and performance.
- Providing technical expertise to the community and collaborate with other engineering teams across the bank
- Partnering with senior stakeholders both in the team and across the bank.
- You know well .NET Build Ecosystem.
- You have experience in .NET Frameworks (.NET Core will be an asset)
- You designed and developed .NET web/desktop applications by using .NET frameworks and Visual Studio Extensions.
- You know test automation tools and frameworks.
- You are familiar with relational databases.
- You managed .NET applications on both Windows and Linux.
- You know English very well.
Would also be great, if you know:
- CI/CD pipelines
- CM tools such as SaltStack
- Bash, PowerShell or Python
- Containers and virtualization solutions
- Design patterns
- DevOps principles and practices
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events