* Ensure compliance life cycle is maintained in jurisdiction.
* Formulate compliance check-lists and continuously monitor compliance and
advise GM for any issues.
* Provide and interpret regulatory information, conduct training and
disseminate appropriate regulatory requirement to staff.
* Interact will local lawyers and insure up to date compliance inputs are feed
to the company.
* Assist in local auditing to ensure compliance with local laws.
* Work closely with focal in each departments to ensure ongoing compliance
with licensing requirements are met.
* Annual implementation of official deadlines.
* Draft guidelines and compliance documents.
* Manage compliance database.
* University degree in law / accounting.
* At least one year experience in law or compliance function.
* Fluent English
* Good relationship management and communication skills
* Strong project management skills.
* Hands on person.
* A challenging opportunity to participate in building up of the company
compliance culture from the ground.
* Work in a dynamic international and multicultural company.
* Attractive remmuneration and benefits package.
* Modern office premises with all necessary amenities