Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Procurement Process Analyst Romanian Speaker
- Managing portfolio of Customers
- Interacting with Client\'s various parties via phone and email
- Purchase order creation
- Correct and timely processing of financial data
- Very good command of Romanian (B2)
- Very good command of English (B2)
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together- Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with "Bicycle-friendly" certificate!
As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Zobacz więcej i APLIKUJ »