|Stanowisko||Internship in Operational Risk Tool Support Team|
|Link do oferty||więcej (w nowym oknie)|
Internship in Operational Risk Tool Support Team
Work location: Kraków
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to take care of the details? Are you a problem solver? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us to provide:
- operational risk managers support in terms of problem solving and application support
- application testing: release support for the business and IT, including: coordination, test cases creation and tests execution
- make mass data enrichments and data uploads into the system
- application access management (coordination and implementation of users access for Operational Risk applications)
- leading small processes and improvement projects independently
You’ll be working in the one of operational risk teams in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our role is to support the Compliance and Operational Risk Control Function in completing their monitoring and oversight responsibilities. This includes providing various analyses to be used as input for independent risk assessments.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience that you will need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills:
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, however, it would be an asset.
- a student status or university degree in banking, economics or related
- very good English, both spoken and written
- good command of MS Excel
- good understanding of IT in general including mainly Microsoft technology, Windows, MS Office, SharePoint
- motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
- detail oriented and analytical
- open-minded and flexible person who like to learn and change the environment around
- communicative, willing to help person with positive outlook upon life
UBS is a leading global financial institution offering services in three main sectors: Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking. The UBS Kraków has provided services exclusively to UBS since it began operations in the first quarter of 2008. Our teams in Krakow collaborate across many UBS locations and business divisions working on projects with an international scope in finance, analytics, operations, risk, legal and compliance, IT, marketing and quality.
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Please submit your application in English.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."