|Stanowisko||Internship in Contract Management Team|
|Link do oferty||więcej (w nowym oknie)|
Internship in Contract Management Team
Work location: Kraków
Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– review contracts basing on our internal procedures
– ensure accurate data updates in the integrated contract management system
– contact employees and clients, help with data review
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– control quality in our global structures
You’ll be working in the team in Zabierzow, (Krakow Business Park). Our role is to support the team in centralized process of contract management, based on procadures take care of standardization and data accuracy. You will have a chance to adapt quickly and learn contracts registration in our internal systems, contact Swiss client and our global teams. You will soon learn how to apply best practices and adapt in Global Corporate Services structure.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in Quality Assurance. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills:
You don’t have to show us previous experience but if you have one, it’s an asset.
– a student status or university degree in business administration or related
– very good written and spoken English
– good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– a great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail